+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adding carousel to content boxes

Question Adding carousel to content boxes

Hi all

The Listing Carousel plugin obviously enables us to add a carousel effect to listing boxes.

Is there a way to also add carousels to Content Boxes (if only the long one)?

Yes, you can add carousel for the content boxes too. Would you please show us on a screenshot what a box do you mean.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor

The "Featured Shop" content box for example.
    Capture.PNG

Yes, All featured boxes can be in carousel too. Would you please send Admin Panel access to my PM and I will check it.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Thanks Viktor,

I am afraid my client does not want access to be granted to outside parties.
    Could you just tell me how to do it?
    Maybe using screen-shots of where to access the settings?

Also, a related question if you don't mind:
    How would I go about creating a content box not filtered by featured?
    Example : a content box for all the shops, whether they are featured or not, or for the shops that are not featured.
    Last edited by Denis Diaz; August 12, 2019 at 11:09 AM.

I should check it myself at first. I suggest you give access to Flynax developer. Send to PM or create a new ticket.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Thanks again, Viktor, but I don't understand why you'd need access.

It's either:
    a) a simple setting (like a checkbox to add the carousel function to the box) and all you have to do is tell me where to find it.
    b) some Smarty code, like the following, that I have to add as the box "Content"...
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

As you can see the plugin name: Listings Carousel. Not account carousel. That's why you cannot choose the accounts box to the carousel.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Well, that was the question, wasn't it?
    You even answered "Yes, you can add carousel for the content boxes too." to it.

That's why I asked admin panel access. If you would give me access, I wrote it later. You can add only listings to the carousel.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread