+ Reply to Thread

Thread: robots.txt is set to " Allow" but Google says otherwise

robots.txt is set to " Allow" but Google says otherwise

Hello folks,

I have Set the robots.txt to " Allow" but seems like giggle is still having a problem to crawl or index. Also I have uninstalled "Under Construction" Plugin. Attaching a screenshot as a reference if someone can help .

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by J Koresh; August 9, 2019 at 02:26 AM.

Update:

I did call the support department at Hostmonster and it looks like the support tech has deleted all other private and sensitive pages which were all labeled as "Disallow" by Flynax so they don't get crawled or indexed. Now I don't even see them and looks like every thing about the website is set at " Allow" . I am kind of in a Panic Mode and need help to fix it and I hope someone from Flynax can take a look at it because all the private and sensative Pages which were labeled as " Disallow" are gone or deleted.
    Rudi G, should I open a ticket?

Below, this is all what i have and nowhere I can open or drage the tab to see the the "Disallow" Pages.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by J Koresh; August 9, 2019 at 04:34 AM.

Yes, please create a new ticket with the problem and we will check your site and google settings.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor,
    Thank you for the prompt response. I was lucky to retrive it from the backup and it looks okay now. I believe the Google Settings does not look okay because Giggle still says no informaiton avaialble. so I will open a ticket only for that.

Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread