+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Banner Plugin 4.10 Gives MYSQL Error

Banner Plugin 4.10 Gives MYSQL Error

Hi,
    The banner plugin gives this error when creating a Banner Box (Ticket ID:BAF-647280)
    MYSQL ERROR
    Error: Unknown column 'Banners' in 'field list'
    Query: INSERT INTO `fl44_blocks` ( `Key`, `Status`, `Position`, `Type`, `Side`, `Content`, `Tpl`, `Page_ID`, `Category_ID`, `Subcategories`, `Sticky`, `Cat_sticky`, `Banners`, `Plugin`, `Readonly` ) VALUES ( 'bb_Banner_98060', 'active', '108', 'php', 'top', 'global $reefless, $rlSmarty;$reefless -> loadClass(\"Banners\", null, \"banners\");$banners = $GLOBALS[\"rlBanners\"] -> getBanners(\"bb_Banner_98060\", \"1\");$rlSmarty -> assign(\"banners\", $banners);$rlSmarty -> assign(\"info\", array(\"limit\" => 1,\"width\" => 980,\"height\" => 60,\"folder\" => \"banners/\"));unset($banners);$rlSmarty -> display(RL_PLUGINS .\"banners\". RL_DS .\"banners_box.tpl\");', '1', '1', '', '0', '0', '0', 'a:3:{s:5:\"limit\";i:1;s:5:\"width\";i:980;s:6:\" height\";i:60;}', 'banners', '1' )
    Function: insertOne
    Class: rlActions
    File: /home/my_site/public_html/plugins/banners/admin/banner_boxes.inc.php (line# 190)
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Flynax developer
    Hello,

It is likely the problem resulted from upgrading to new version of software.
    You can add the "Banners" field to the box table manually using the following sql command:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    We've fixed this problem in your site.

Thanks Vladimir, confirmed.
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

I'm having the same problem.

I'm having the same problem.

Problem resolved.

I need the opinion of you.

If I add 5 banners, they are appear one below of other.
    It was not to work with the function rotate, exchange or raffle, when the user accesses the page?

The support said that the banners plugin have no such function

If I'm not mistaken the previous version had this function.

Can you opine?
    Last edited by Leandro Figueiredo; October 24, 2012 at 12:08 PM.

Can you opine?

+ Reply to Thread