+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Email Templates

Email Templates

I have a quick question regarding the email templates using Plain Text vs Html version of each template.

I would rather use plain text for the email templates, but I have not tested all of them for this purpose which is this. Will all the links in the email still be clickable, or will they be plain text links? I have tried it on the tell-a-friend template as Plain Text and the links were in fact clickable, which is what I want, but will all the other email templates work that way? I need only the links to be actual links, I want this because I rather not send the logo in the email if possible, that's why I want to use Plain Text.

Maybe a better way to sum this all up, is there a technical reason that some email templates are set to HTML and others Plain Text? Only reason I want to change all the email templates to plain text, is that I seen my logo on one of them and I would imagine it's on all the rest as well, I pref not to have my logo in the email templates, but I DO WANT links to stay as links and not just text. As I said in the previous message, that I have tested the tell-a-friend email as Plain Text so I am just being sure as a safety precaution before I just change them all at once.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; July 29, 2019 at 11:07 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Please use plain text for the email templates. All links will be clickable.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread