+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Importing users accounts and listings to fresh install classified

Importing users accounts and listings to fresh install classified

Hi everyone,
    Maybe this is already solved but I wasn't able to find solution.
    I just installed the General classified and would like to import all the ads from old site. I have data in excel and all pictures in a unique folder (more than 512mb)

How could I proceed to import my data?
    Users and listings.

Any idea help from you guys?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello,

if your xls file contains listings you can import it via "XLS/CSV Import/Export" plugin

otherwise, it will require to migrate database tables and files according to this guide applying patches (if the version of your previous site is lower): https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ersion-Upgrade

or we can do it as a customization

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

if your xls file contains listings you can import it via "XLS/CSV Import/Export" plugin

otherwise, it will require to migrate database tables and files according to this guide applying patches (if the version of your previous site is lower): https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ersion-Upgrade

or we can do it as a customization

Hi Rudi,

My xls file contains listings and users info ( emails, phone,..) but it's not from website based on Flynax script.
    In the "XLS/CSV Import/Export" plugin I can see zipped photo archive should be max 256MB but mine is more than this. Can I still import via the plugin?

the plugin allows to import only listings in xls format

zip archive size depends on the php setting upload_max_filesize
    which you can increase if necessary

Perfect I'll give it a try.

Thank you Rudi

+ Reply to Thread