+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MYSQL Database Limit Exhausted - I can't login to Admin Area

MYSQL Database Limit Exhausted - I can't login to Admin Area

Hello All,

I noticed that I couldn't be able to login into the backend (Admin area) of my flynax site and forms like privacy policy returns error message on a quick registration form. I began to look for the issue and find out that the MYSQL Database Limit Exhausted. So I contacted my host and I was informed that this is the normal behavior of their system when database entries outgrow the DB set limit. In my case the set limit is 1000 MB but the DB suddenly grow 1048 MB in size. I was also informed by the host support team that they cannot do anything. I should find a way to reduce the size to gain back the admin access.

Now my problem is how I can clean/purge the DB to reduce the size or is there another way to fix this issue since I don't have access to the admin area? How could one avoid this in the future?

My site is Auto software 4.7.1 with Auto nova template. I attached a file that shows the error message.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Frank Duru; July 21, 2019 at 08:11 AM.

Hello,

If you look at system requirements you'll see that you need about 10 gb free space on your server: https://www.flynax.com/system-requirements.html

try to remove multi-field data: Plugins > Multifield > your entry > Remove

and also additional languages if you have some: Common > Languages

Hello Frank,

You can create a new ticket and we will clear some tables but in the future, you need more space for the database data. 1000mb too little pace.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Thanks so much. I will create the ticket now.

+ Reply to Thread