+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Put top-navigation into description area on listing details template

Put top-navigation into description area on listing details template

Hello,

I want to put the top-navigation div (containing add to favorites icon and printer icon) into the description div on my site, the closest I have come to getting it is putting that top-navigation div at the very top of the field_out.tpl file but that creates 3 instances of the div. How can I just make it show once only? Is it in the wrong template? The page in question is: https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...grammer-4.html

also, I don't know where the add to favorites icon is on the listing details page, it's ok on the browse template but not on the listing details page. Can someone help fix that?

Edit: I have moved the top-navigation code in the listing-details.tpl but not sure if this is ok to keep where it is, can someone confirm that I put it in a ok spot as far as coding should be? I don't mean to ask for your opinion here, will it be a problem at this spot or no?

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    so it looks like this:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    If that is ok code, then could you just help me find where the add to favorites icon is on that page? I don't believe I put display: none on it, but it's no where to be found on that page.

Ps: The add to favorites icon was missing before I made the top-navigation move.

Thank you
    Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; July 5, 2019 at 12:46 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread