+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto Poster fields

Auto Poster fields

Hello Flynax,

The below text is a copy & Paste from the AUTO POSTER Plugin Explanation Page.

" The Plugin has a post pattern for both Facebook and Twitter which you can configure in back end. To do that, you need to navigate to any of the parent category, for which you wish to customize the post pattern."

If I understand it correct, I need to only Fillup the "Primary Category" and the sub-categories don't need to be filled up. Example If "Toyota" is the Primary Category which I have already filled. All the sub-cats like Camry, Corolla, Sequoia and so forth don't need to be filled in order to show the Ads on Facebook and Twitter. Do I understand it correct?.

Thank you.
    Last edited by J Koresh; June 30, 2019 at 02:18 PM.

Hello Javed Qureshi,

Yes, message pattern building feature is working same as default Flynax listing forms works.
    You don't need to configure this option for child categories in the case if you fill up the main category of certain listing type.

Thanks,
    Alan.

Alan Wake,

That's great and a sigh of relief. It would have been a daunting task to fillup the child categories because we have over 1000 Pages. Still little confused as to what I can put in the Automobile "Listing Meta Title" . Besides Make & Model, Price, Country or Geo Location, what else is recommended. Also if Facebook and Twitter have any requirements. Any recommendation please.

Thank you.
    Last edited by J Koresh; July 1, 2019 at 03:59 PM.

I am still waiting .

Hello,

I recommend you to create a ticket to discuss your requests in details

Hello Rudi,

Sounds good and I am going to create a ticket.

Thanks.

Hello Rudi,

I received a negative response after creating a Ticket so I am posting my question here and perhaps I can get some helping hand as to how I can fill up the sections to use the AutoPoster Plugin. I have filled up the Primary Category " Acura " and need to know if I am missing anything in them which might be a requirement by Facebook or Twitter:

Listing meta description : {built}{Category_ID}{condition}{price}{if location_level1}{location_level1}{/if}{if location_level2}{location_level2}{/if}

Listing meta keywords : {Category_ID}{body_style}{transmission}{mileage}{w indows}{comfort}

Listing meta title : {built}{Category_ID}{condition}{mileage}{if location}{location}{/if}{price}

After your review, I can fill up the other Primary Categories.

Thanks.
    Last edited by J Koresh; July 25, 2019 at 05:27 PM.

Hello Javed,

Please, see this thread: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....5603#post25603

Hello Rudi,

I certainly missed this thread because our partner requested the same question. So it clarifies it pretty much except the "Title" part. Does it replicate the Title from above field?.

Thanks.

All that concerns the prefix 'meta_' will be used in social networks including 'Listing meta title'

open page source of listing details and find code blocks for Twitter Card data and Open Graph data (Facebook) and you'll see

+ Reply to Thread