+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sorting Grid problem...

Sorting Grid problem...

Can someone tell me where I went wrong on the sorting grid? It lost it's functionality, meaning the options exist, but the arrow is gone and the options show below the grid. I tried with the search, and category forms, but it only will let me add or remove the sort by options, it won't change the functionality.

Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brian Jester; June 29, 2019 at 02:40 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

I have returned some css and js code for it. Please check it on your site again.
    I don't know who removed css and js code for it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I have returned some css and js code for it. Please check it on your site again.
    I don't know who removed css and js code for it.
    Thank you Viktor! I really appreciate that. I am not sure if I had anything to do with it but I remember yesterday, I was editing some css, and I was moving quick, and I made a mistake, but don't think it had anything to do with what you fixed, but I had filezilla ftp opened and the browser window along the side of filezilla, and I went to drag the browser window to resize, and accidentally clicked to filezilla window into the folder and dragged a folder into another, but I did read the log in the filezilla transfer window and fixed it, but maybe that had something to do with it, I remember it was the js folder in the snav folder that got moved, and I moved it back, so I don't think that had anything to do with what you fixed. I Thank you again!

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread