+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Price field error

Price field error

Hello Folks,

I am not sure what might be causing this error. Two Prices and text in the price field. It's in the main Feature slider on the Homepage. Attaching a screenshot. Any input would be appreciated.

Thank you all.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1st price it is from listing title 2nd price from the featured form. You need to build category and remove from Listing title or from featured form.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor,

Not sure how to go about it. I do want to have the Featured Ads showing in this slide since it represents only Featured ads for " autos". . I rather remove it from the Listing title but not sure what steps should I take. Also is it the right thing to do?. I have not built Listing Forms for the Auto category and using the Default form came with the script. I might have added unintentionally to some auto categories which needs to be cleared.
    I wish there were video tutorials and I wonder why Flynax does not have any. So far I have received good support and the scripts itself is one of the best out there. But besides PDF notes, video tutorials are must for newbies like me. I believe I purchased the script in February and I am still doing basic settings and it's frankly getting very frustrating just because I happened to be one of those who are visually inclined when it comes to learning. Our other website which runs on another platform which is called " GeoDesic Solutions" and comes loaded with over 200 video tutorial which pretty much covers all aspects of the script and I was able to receive 2hrs one on one support. It was ready and launched within 15 days at most.
    I humbly request the Developers and Tech Support team to make videos as your customers ask for technical help. It will eliminate the ongoing stress to a great level for newbies. Did not mean to have any hard feelings to say the least.

Thanks
    J Koresh.
    Last edited by J Koresh; June 25, 2019 at 04:40 AM.

If you have a general category you need to build only this category forms.
    See here: https://your_site.com/admin/index.ph...=listing_title - it is listing title form
    and here: https://your_site.com/admin/index.ph...=featured_form - it is featured form

In both forms, I see Price field.
    Last edited by Viktor; June 26, 2019 at 02:12 AM.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

The first link would not open but I can open the second link. Should I clear the second form?. Also please delete it and send it private as I don't want the url in public please.

Thanks.

Since I put the test ad in Honda Category, I was looking for the error there and thanks to you to find it all the way in a different category of AMC . I have removed it and it looks okay now I guess. I could not open the first link though. Can you send that again in private please.

In links change: your_site.com to your real site name and you will open both links.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread