+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Request logic change for featured and regular active duration for listing when renew

Request logic change for featured and regular active duration for listing when renew

Dear Flynax Family,

I'm writing this thread to see if I'm the only one think it is irrational. I have been thinking about this for so long an only recently think that it need to be heard.

Currently, if customer has an active featured listing, and decided to paid to extend/renew active duration with a regular none-featured plan, the featured status will be removed.
    For example: If we flynax offer two plans.
    1. Featured Plan: 10 days featured duration, price: $20.
    2. Regular Plan: 20 days regular active duration. price: $10.

Lets say all payments below were made in same day
    Customer paid $20 for Featured Plan. His/her listing has: Active duration: 10 days. Featured duration: 10 days.
    If he then decided to pay money to extend Active duration, he paid $10 for regular plan for that featured listing. His/her listing now: Active duration: 30 days. Featured duration: Removed.

My suggestion is that, when customers paid to extend/renew/upgrade their listing.
    If what they paid was a featured plan, system add extra days to both Active duration and Featured duration. <--- This is what currently working with Flynax. Great.
    If what they paid was a regular plan, system add extra days to Active duration, and DO NOT remove remaining Featured Duration. <--- Currently, Flynax system remove all featured duration. Tested on both my site and demo.

Please share with me your thought if you think my suggestion does not make sense.

Guru
    Yes when you update with a different plan it wipes the remaining old, always has done and yes would be seen as a grab on days.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

We are working with the problem. I will send this post to our developers. I hope we will solve it in the next update.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Yes when you update with a different plan it wipes the remaining old, always has done and yes would be seen as a grab on days.
    Yes Pete, I didn't use it before. Just found it months ago but didn't look at much since there are other stuffs going around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    We are working with the problem. I will send this post to our developers. I hope we will solve it in the next update.
    Thank you, Viktor. Hopefully developer will look at it seriously.

Dear Flynax family,

Just to speed up thing a bit, I submit a ticket regard this issue, and was told that it's not an error, and that customers should know that they would lose featured status if they try to extend active duration using regular plan. A quote from my ticket reply
    "Client should understand it; and don't change a plan still the current listing package is active."
    Does it mean that this is the end of discussion for this and no fix would be consider?

(((
    Last edited by Wei Hong; June 28, 2019 at 08:43 AM.

Guru
    clearly the wrong person read it if they think it is not a problem, you / they are stealing money from a client with this action, ? and it's not a problem ? speak with somebody has a clear understanding.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread