Thread: Is there such a thing as

Threaded View

Is there such a thing as

Is there such a website or software that you can put your css code into and it will clean out the duplicate / redundant / invalid css code (aka fix css files) ? I have tried some websites online, but I am not talking about just making css easier to read or anything like that, I am talking about actually detecting bad css code, and fix or suggest ways to fix it? I am really getting tired of the css at this time, I am new to certain things, but its incredibly frustrating when everything just falls apart. I have tried going line by line in the style.css file, and by moving things around causes it not to work at all. I started over line by line in the css, (organizing for readability) and looking for problems along the way, and that made it even that much more frustrating.

For example:

If I put all the /*** UNIVERSAL GRID CLEANER ***/ styles together (one set after the other, not mixed together) the css will not work, I know this is inexperience with this on my level. I will have to get used to it, but is there something I can use in the linux terminal (or online) to fix up my css? I mean fix it, not just organize it. Yeah, it's that bad.

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; June 14, 2019 at 01:38 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian