+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post an Ad with Shoppping Cart plugin

Post an Ad with Shoppping Cart plugin

Hi Flynax team and all,

My users are complaining about 3 options on "Price format" (Auction, Fixed, Ad) when they post an Ad.
    The way Flynax has right now 1st tab "Auction" (default), 2nd tab is "Fixed", and 3rd one is "Ad" is inconvenient to users since they have to switch to "Ad" every time they post an Ad.
    The most popular listings are Ad, then Fixed and the last one is Auction.
    So the 1st tab should be "Ad" and "Ad" should be the default option, 2nd tab is "Fixed", and 3rd one is "Auction".
    I don't see any where in the back end to change this setting.
    I found the file "price_format_form" in the plugin folder and switched the "Ad" and "Auction", please see the attached picture.
    But "Auction" is still default and I can't find where to change the default option from "Auction" to "Ad".
    Anyone, please help me this.

Thanks,
    Hieu(Dylan)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please share this fix with us as I had encountered the same issue in the past

Quote Originally Posted by Hieu Hoang View Post
    I found the file "price_format_form" in the plugin folder and switched the "Ad" and "Auction", please see the attached picture.
    But "Auction" is still default and I can't find where to change the default option from "Auction" to "Ad".

Hieu(Dylan)
    in price_format_form.tpl

change:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    to:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.

Worked. Thanks Rudi!

thanks rudi this worked for me too in shopping plugin folder price_format_form.tplline 42

I need to put the above Code as well. How do I get to this place using cPanel?

Guru
    it would probably be in the shopping cart plugin somewhere
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread