+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to change country list into city list and scroll bar

how to change country list into city list and scroll bar

need info about change country list to change in cities list and scroll bar some bold

view screen short

scr1.jpg

Hello,

you should re-organize the levels of your multi-field entry

remove your current entry with all the items and create a new one

then go to your entry > Build > Import Data > World Locations Database5 > Select items to be imported > select your country > Import

if you need to have only country cities some modifications are required in the database (if you have support create and I'll help you with it)

to change the width of runner go to ftp > templates > css > style.css > find a row .mCSB_scrollTools .mCSB_dragger .mCSB_dragger_bar (~8796)

change the value in width: 3px;

do the same for line .mCSB_scrollTools .mCSB_draggerRail (~8784)
    Last edited by Rudi; June 10, 2019 at 03:57 AM.

1. What modifications are needed?
    2. Removing all country/countries and entering cities <- Will software be able to populate field base on user location with out the country main county category?

i create ticket
    but i got this reply
    IMPORTANT: We are very sorry but you've run out of support. Please extend your support to ensure that your requests and questions will be taken care of next time.
    Thank you,

if i have money to pay, than i contact on forum ??

Quote Originally Posted by Errol View Post
    1. What modifications are needed?
    2. Removing all country/countries and entering cities <- Will software be able to populate field base on user location with out the country main county category?
    1. You need to use sql request to change parent keys and paths of existing cities, but its not a quick solution
    so I can't show it here

2. yes, it should work when there are cities only

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Basit View Post
    i create ticket
    but i got this reply
    IMPORTANT: We are very sorry but you've run out of support. Please extend your support to ensure that your requests and questions will be taken care of next time.
    Thank you,

if i have money to pay, than i contact on forum ??
    Flynax support implies personal technical support including some modifications which take no more than 1 hour

on forum you may get some advices or instructions from forum members which you should implement yourself
    Last edited by Rudi; June 10, 2019 at 03:49 PM.

Hello

Ok I think I can do sql queries fix amend issues after douing cities and town.
    My country isn't fully supported from the import so I will need to manually add hundreds of cities and towns, However,

I asked earlier for another solution. Is there another way to modify code for "Location filter box" to ignore country when there is only 1 country then pull cities first?

i want only pakistan cities
    check image plz
    adone1.jpg

At first, you need to deactivate all countries and stay active only Pakistan. admin/index.php?controller=multi_formats&parent=country
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread