+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ghost Listings

Ghost Listings

Hello Guys

I have seen this issue before somewhere on the forum but cannot find it, this issue is in the database where it's showing Ghost Listing but nothing has been posted on the site yet as it's a fresh install?

This issue use to be in previous version in the admin where you would see incomplete listings but now this same issue is showin up in the database now in section Table: fl_listings? I did empty this file but no it's showing 70 listings with no dates on them, do we have a fix for this please as it's doing my head in and it's on version 4.7.2

Thanks
    David

Hello David,

it's probably the listings which are created once user selects some category and keep unavailable until you submit the listing form

if you need to see this listings in admin panel you can enable them via code:

go to ftp > admin > controllers > listings.inc.php

find a row (~ ):
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    and change it to:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code

Hi Rudi

Since the site is not live yet these accounts are appearing in the database under Table: fl_listings, the site is under construction at the moment so you cannot access it to register but i will turn this on so i can see what is going on.

Thanks
    David

Could you create a ticket and describe step by step how to reproduce this problem ?

if my last reply didn't solve your problem

Hi Rudi

Ticket has now been submitted.

Thanks
    David

+ Reply to Thread