+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Massmailer Reports and Statistc

Lightbulb Massmailer Reports and Statistc

Hi,
    I have one suggestion for a new/updated plugin for the Massmailer, which is a great plugin to keep you in contact with your customers. I would like to show some statistics for the mail sent out, and that would be:
    • Number of sent out
    • Date sent out and name on the letter
    • Open rate
    • Click rate
    • Opens on location
    • Unsubscribes

The subscribe block could also be in the same way as remote adverts, so you could set it up at other pages outside your domain.

If I could ask for more, that would be an import function from .csv or . xls, maybe copy and paste and a tick box for that import i.e Optins or similar.

Any thought and suggestions on this?

//Morgan
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Bohman View Post
    Hi,
    I have one suggestion for a new/updated plugin for the Massmailer, which is a great plugin to keep you in contact with your customers. I would like to show some statistics for the mail sent out, and that would be:
    • Number of sent out
    • Date sent out and name on the letter
    • Open rate
    • Click rate
    • Opens on location
    • Unsubscribes
    The subscribe block could also be in the same way as remote adverts, so you could set it up at other pages outside your domain.

If I could ask for more, that would be an import function from .csv or . xls, maybe copy and paste and a tick box for that import i.e Optins or similar.

Any thought and suggestions on this?

//Morgan
    Bump up for this!

+ Reply to Thread