+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Listing Fields

Hello Viktor,

Another question. let's say I wanted to put a short description on the browse form, but I don't want that short description field to show on the gallery view, just the list view. Can that be possible?

Not sure about this, but I am thinking it might be possible but with a if statement, but how?
    Last edited by Brian Jester; May 31, 2019 at 07:57 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

I have added a new class for each fiend. Then added a new css style for hidding description field for grid view. Also added description field for the browse form on Community Primary category.

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    l.ad-info > li.fields > div.table-cell.field_description_add {
    display: none;
    }
    [/ocde]

Now you can check it there: https://www.worldclassads.com/classifieds/united-states/community/
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

[QUOTE=Viktor;26322]I have added a new class for each fiend. Then added a new css style for hidding description field for grid view. Also added description field for the browse form on Community Primary category.

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    lass name and value which could easily be styled, but I want it on one line like it is so could I still use the browse form for this? If so, how to do it? Should I just put the location in a div class value?
    Last edited by Brian Jester; June 1, 2019 at 02:52 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Viktor All is ok, but I did something that I think is css related, the phone number on the browse form is connected to the title, can you put that just above the location below the description please?

Thank you!
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

I have solved it with css styles. Please check listing view again
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread