+ Reply to Thread

Thread: auto_nova/css/style.css file - change dropdown font color

auto_nova/css/style.css file - change dropdown font color

In the Auto Nova File/css/style.css File.

Which line changes the color of the font in the drop downs. As you can see even in your demo(home page), Font color is the same as back ground, so you can't see makes and models unless you hover over them..

And Do I need to change any other files so it works on mobiles/Ipads,etc? , Or does the one file change, cover all changes for Desk tops,mobiles,Ipads,etc ?

Hope I'm looking in the right file as I can't find it..

Cheers

Guru
    2 secs I will show you
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Guru
    Dale, the problem is the background on that is black so they have made the font light / white, anyway line 1222 you need to edit to a combination that works for you background and text to suit.
    Last edited by Pete Young; May 29, 2019 at 02:37 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thanks Pete, I've made the background of the drop down itself transparent which actually looks pretty good. When the drop down is used the text comes up black on a white background. Maybe they need to change the demo for others to see!!

Cheers

Hey Guys, could you post us the screenshot of the problem you are fixing?

John

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Hey Guys, could you post us the screenshot of the problem you are fixing?

John
    https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cq1hioTuG9

regards Pete

We fixed it in the 4.7.2 version, also updated on the auto demo, try to clear your browser
    and check the issue once again.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    We fixed it in the 4.7.2 version, also updated on the auto demo, try to clear your browser
    and check the issue once again.
    Hi John,

Sorry this is a bit off topic. But did you checkout this changing/upgrading plan bug?
    https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ging-plan-bugs

Back to this one again, I've changed some of the colors in nova auto template on line 1231.

line 1231 background-color: transparent;
    border-color: #999999;
    color: rgba(255, 255, 255);

works great,

But the color change seems to only work on a Firefox browser.

Why don't colors change on other browsers? The colors don't seem to change at all on chrome,Microsoft edge etc. Are there other files I need to change?

Guru
    Dale, Just check if the color is web safe etc and or not transparent% etc as some browsers do not render variations etc, if you use chrome for example to set the color then it should be fine on the others / just need to play around with it a bit and or second, do not forget to hard refresh on those new browsers for the new color to show if you have not done that.

+ Reply to Thread