+ Reply to Thread

Thread: error 500

error 500

Hello, my site currently has an error of 500, is there any way to activate the error mode(debug) via ftp to see what happens?

Hello,

Go to includes > config.inc.php > change RL_DEBUG value from false to true

if you have problems with solving it create a ticket

Also, you can check ftp://tmp/errorLog/errors.log file
    All errors wrote there.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function rlHook::load(), 1 passed in /mnt/webs/e0/12/54477112/htdocs/bublico.com/index.php on line 38 and exactly 6 expected in /mnt/webs/e0/12/54477112/htdocs/bublico.com/includes/classes/rlHook.class.php:103 Stack trace: #0 /mnt/webs/e0/12/54477112/htdocs/bublico.com/index.php(38): rlHook->load('init') #1 {main} thrown in /mnt/webs/e0/12/54477112/htdocs/bublico.com/includes/classes/rlHook.class.php on line 103

Can I see the following, any idea of what happens?

Hello Juan,

I have fixed it on your site. Please check again. Problem was in rlHook.class.php file.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

hello
    i have same problem

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function rlHook::load(), 1 passed in /home/harajnow/public_html/admin/index.php on line 42 and exactly 6 expected in /home/harajnow/public_html/includes/classes/rlHook.class.php:103 Stack trace: #0 /home/harajnow/public_html/admin/index.php(42): rlHook->load('apBoot') #1 {main} thrown in /home/harajnow/public_html/includes/classes/rlHook.class.php on line 103

+ Reply to Thread