+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Social Meta Data

Social Meta Data

Hello,

Regarding the admin panel -> basic settings -> social meta data...

Do I need this page filled in if I want to allow users to login with social network? I have googled that information, but all I can piece together so far is that it has to do with the the comments on the social media sites. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jester View Post
    Hello,

Regarding the admin panel -> basic settings -> social meta data...

Do I need this page filled in if I want to allow users to login with social network? I have googled that information, but all I can piece together so far is that it has to do with the the comments on the social media sites. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
    I believe you need social network login plugin for user to login with social network like facebook, google, etc, that social meta data if for "meta" data on social.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I believe you need social network login plugin for user to login with social network like facebook, google, etc, that social meta data if for "meta" data on social.
    Hello Wei,

Thank you for your info, but...

I am using Flynax 4.7.0. It already has the social icons on the ad details page. My question is more along the lines of is there a way to allow users to sign in using social media to post ads. Meaning they click a social media link to login to the website to post ads and such. Is that possible?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Jester View Post
    Hello Wei,

Thank you for your info, but...

I am using Flynax 4.7.0. It already has the social icons on the ad details page. My question is more along the lines of is there a way to allow users to sign in using social media to post ads. Meaning they click a social media link to login to the website to post ads and such. Is that possible?
    Hi Brian,

I did answer your question above, you will need social network login plugin. You can see more info here:
    https://www.flynax.com/plugins/socia...ork-login.html

+ Reply to Thread