+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reviews View Details Page and Geo Location Question

Guru

Reviews View Details Page and Geo Location Question

With geo location set and posts made to a geo location all good, but when those posts are made to a country A and I have now selected country B I still get to see the reviews for Country A. How do I edit code to make the reviews stay in the geo location as the post itself ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    With geo location set and posts made to a geo location all good, but when those posts are made to a country A and I have now selected country B I still get to see the reviews for Country A. How do I edit code to make the reviews stay in the geo location as the post itself ?
    Maybe clearing browser history or flynax refresh? No guarantees Pete.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    yes but no its a geo related problem, good guess but not this time ;-)
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

yes but no its a geo related problem, good guess but not this time ;-)
    Just something that usually slips the mind.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hi Pete, the new multi field has the option to choose whichever page you want the filter to take effects, I remember they have pages like: homepage, recently added, listing list, etc. So unless you make a choice in admincp, the filter wont take effects, meaning regardless of whichever country you choose, you will see all the reviews there are.

Guru
    m ok let me have another quick look as I thought I had that set.

Edit, yes this all seems set and working correctly, might need to submit a ticket ? will wait n see if there is a quick fix first if not then a ticket. cheers
    Last edited by Pete Young; May 27, 2019 at 02:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread