+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Css Adjustment

Css Adjustment

Hello,It seems that changing css is getting more difficult for me each time, so I will ask before I do anymore damage.

Screenshot:

https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...isting-24.html

All I want to do here is make the date on the screen shot above look like the date on the screenshot below: https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...tes/community/

Also, on the 2nd screen shot I can't seem to find the css to adjust the description I want it lower, no so close to the title.I wish I could figure this one out! I have no idea why...What is the trick guys, this amazes me how difficult this could actually be! I use the firefox inspector and cannot seem to find these hidden gems!
    Last edited by Brian Jester; May 26, 2019 at 11:57 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    a link to the page please ?

css # 4038 edit

font-weight: bold;

to reduce font boldness

font-weight: normal;
    Last edited by Pete Young; May 27, 2019 at 12:50 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    a link to the page please ?

css # 4038 edit

font-weight: bold;

to reduce font boldness

font-weight: normal;
    Pete, Normally I would just say Thank you, but this was something I already know, but I have to create a new id for just the text I want to change, because otherwise, line 4038 will adjust the title and the date. So I need to find the template in which that code displays so I can add an # to it like: id=date and then style that.

Thank you.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

All what I just want to say to you that 90% of your problems it is css problems. You need to learn css and chrome console and it will help you in most of the problems on your site.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread