+ Reply to Thread

Thread: website very slaw , MySQL Error

website very slaw , MySQL Error

the website not responding , very slaw , Even though Not much traffic on my server
    Mobile app Not Running

MYSQL ERROR
    Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
    Query: SELECT `T1`.*, `T4`.`Path`, `T4`.`Parent_ID`, `T4`.`Type` AS `Listing_type`, `T4`.`Parent_keys` FROM `fl_listings` AS `T1` LEFT JOIN `fl_categories` AS `T4` ON `T1`.`Category_ID` = `T4`.`ID` WHERE `T1`.`Featured_date` AND `T1`.`Status` = 'active' AND `T4`.`Type` = 'listings' ORDER BY `Last_show` ASC LIMIT 0, 4
    Function: getFeatured
    Class: rlListings
    File: /home/abcdxyzpx/public_html/includes/classes/rlListings.class.php (line# 2952)

website linke= www.FindQ8.com
    Last edited by Amer Almusafer; May 24, 2019 at 02:54 PM.

Just a suggestion, but if you are on shared hosting, why not upgrade to dedicated hosting?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Master
    I'm having almost the same issue even if in my case I'm running website on a dedicated hosting with following spec:

4GB (RAM) 2 (vCore)

Do you think it's could be the reason?

4GB of ram is quite low for a dedicated server, I am guessing this server is actually a personal computer of some kind of desktop, laptop type and not an actual server. So at that, yes...The RAM IS the reason. If you upgrade the ram you will notice a big difference. But why not just get a better computer (server) for that matter? You will be better off in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
    I'm having almost the same issue even if in my case I'm running website on a dedicated hosting with following spec:

4GB (RAM) 2 (vCore)

Do you think it's could be the reason?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Master
    What should be the minimum RAM?

Hello Skorpion,

4GB of ram would be ok for a VPS, but I would suggest at least 8GB especially for a website using Flynax, and if you are on a shared host, you will have to use all resources (like myself) to basically get the idea of Flynax (meaning as much of the code and management) before you start to actually consider making money from the Flynax software, if that is your intention. Otherwise if your running a free classifieds, then speed shouldn't really be too much of a concern, especially to start out.

Hope that helps a little

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpion View Post
    What should be the minimum RAM?
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread