+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forms

Hello,

I know it is the weekend (so I will wait till Next Week / After Holiday) but I haven't heard for a couple of days. I am still having problems with post #10. I have tried all I know about flynax, but the best I could do for the content box is put the get more details content box on the listing details page by renaming the !listing_details_seller.tpl back to it's normal name (removing the !) but that doesn't allow me to put that content box at the bottom where I prefer it to be. I 'd rather use the content box area in the admin area, and enable the get more details content box so I have the ability to place where I want it, instead of having to change the code in the templates. I want to keep this message short but the rest of #10 I also need help with.

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Brian, I am not sure why things are so complicated, get more details can be assigned to your view details page and it can be positioned where you want it ? so I am confused why you are having so much trouble doing that ? I am sure you had this working before ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    Brian, I am not sure why things are so complicated, get more details can be assigned to your view details page and it can be positioned where you want it ? so I am confused why you are having so much trouble doing that ? I am sure you had this working before ?
    Hello Pete, I don't know why, but it must be my luck day! I am not kidding, because the first thing I checked was in the content boxes area, I unchecked the listing type page, and checked the view details checkbox. (I hope I didn't sound dumb)

Now I have the correct box on the correct page, but they are empty, so how would I get the data back into the boxes? I don't want to spoil the luck so far, so that is why I will ask you this next question. Should I rebuild the category forms?

Ok, I figured it out, I renamed the listing_details_sidebar back to original name, then checked the page and all is ok. Wow, I that was not as difficult, but I went through all kinds of headaches for that, I don't even know why, but I am happy for that.

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; May 25, 2019 at 01:37 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    I'm Happy your happy.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    I'm Happy your happy.
    Thank you Pete!
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread