+ Reply to Thread

Thread: expiration date not extending

expiration date not extending

Dont know if anyone can help.I want to go live with website but not until this is fixed.

When a customer first purchases a package for 30 days the In the my profile section if renew/upgrade link is clicked and another 30 day package is selected it extends the “active till” date by another 30 days for a total of 60 days which is correct. if the customer clicks the link again to renew/upgrade the profile it drops back 30 days instead of extending it again for a further 30 days for a total of 90 days.
    If a featured profile is selected the “active till” date does the same as I explained above but the “featured Till” date is working properly.
    “30”days is just an example. It happens with all amount of days.
    Upon further testing i noticed that if you do not charge for the package then the problem is not there.its only on paid packages.
    I also tested the demo software and the problem is there too.
    below is 3 images to explaine better
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Eugene Strydom; May 17, 2019 at 02:03 PM.

This issue is very similar to the one I report here. It also incorrect if you have different plan with different duration, like 30 days, 45 days, 60 days.
    https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ging-plan-bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    This issue is very similar to the one I report here. It also incorrect if you have different plan with different duration, like 30 days, 45 days, 60 days.
    https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ging-plan-bugs
    I see it is a similar problem.I just dont understand how people are actually selling listings and making money with this problem.it is a major problem.The flynax software overall is great and i am liking it.problem is i cant go live until this is fixed.i was hoping to go live on monday.

Upon even further testing when anew profile is made and a 30 day listing is purchased it actually gives 60 days "active till"

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Strydom View Post
    I see it is a similar problem.I just dont understand how people are actually selling listings and making money with this problem.it is a major problem.The flynax software overall is great and i am liking it.problem is i cant go live until this is fixed.i was hoping to go live on monday.
    Very true, that's why I give free plan and stop charging until this is fixed.

+ Reply to Thread