+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Listing Page Issue...

Listing Page Issue...

Hello,

I would like to know how to remove/de-activate the sidebar on the listing page here: https://www.worldclassads.com/classi...artist-24.html

I have tried setting all of the content boxes to inactive, but that box remains on screen. How to move that one? It's the one that has the sellers other ads at the top, along with other user info, such as name, date they started selling and a contact form. I would like to to move it to the middle below the ad, NOT REMOVE IT.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    Brian you can not move it as such, you can hide the one in the left pane ? and add the show additional information in the spot you want.

to hide the one you have give me 2 secs and I will get the destructions for you > https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....f-details-page
    Last edited by Pete Young; February 20, 2021 at 01:00 PM.

abit off topic you have interesting design there Brian. For the seller side bar. It's in template > tpl >listing_detail_seller.tpl or something like that, you can take a look and make change

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    abit off topic you have interesting design there Brian. For the seller side bar. It's in template > tpl >listing_detail_seller.tpl or something like that, you can take a look and make change
    Thank you Wei for the comment on my website, and the info on the sidebar! I will have a look right now.

Edit: It was the listing_details_sidebar.tpl Edit 2: Did someone make a change to that sidebar area? I renamed the file (listing_details_sidebar.tpl) to remove it, but then I am unable to use the sidebar for the categories content box. I have did a refresh -> AP -> Common and I clicked all of them, still no luck.

Edit 3: I fixed it, it had to do with a style I changed. and it also affected the post ad page.

Thanks again for your guidance!
    Last edited by Brian Jester; May 14, 2019 at 08:53 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread