+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add new listing bug 4.7.1

Add new listing bug 4.7.1

I just found this bug on my fresh installation 4.7.1. Tested on flynax demo, same issue.

If you only have 1 available plan for any category. You can't limit time usage. Basically, user can post as many times as they like, using the plan that admin set 1 time usage only. ((

Here is how I tested on DEMO,

First I set time usage of free package to one, and leave other packages active. Try to post new ads, it says I used up free package and asked to try other plan. OK
    Then I tried to set all other packages inactive, only leave free package (set 1 time usage) active. And that they can post as many times as they want. not OK

Would you please fix this.
    Last edited by Wei Hong; May 10, 2019 at 10:58 AM.

I have checked it on my local machine and I see the same result. Thank you for testing and finding problems. I have created a new task. Our developers will fix it.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    I have checked it on my local machine and I see the same result. Thank you for testing and finding problems. I have created a new task. Our developers will fix it.
    Bug was also on previous versions, at least 4.6.1 which we are using now. Our was fixed

Bug was also on previous versions, at least 4.6.1 which we are using now and also it does not count correctly the time usage limit e.g. If you set 3 time usages of a free plan it will show all used up from 2nd time. This was fixed on our site

No problem Viktor,
    Hope it gets fixed soon

Quote Originally Posted by autocy View Post
    Bug was also on previous versions, at least 4.6.1 which we are using now and also it does not count correctly the time usage limit e.g. If you set 3 time usages of a free plan it will show all used up from 2nd time. This was fixed on our site
    Thank you for sharing with us.

+ Reply to Thread