+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multi-cities posting

Arrow Multi-cities posting

Sorry if this was already covered but I couldn't find it.
    I would like to offer a paid package that allows an advertiser to post the same listing to multiple cities. The cost would be based on a set price per city.
    For example post 1 listing to 40 cities at $0.50 per cities.
    Is there such a function already?

Thank you

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by David Adda View Post
    Sorry if this was already covered but I couldn't find it.
    I would like to offer a paid package that allows an advertiser to post the same listing to multiple cities. The cost would be based on a set price per city.
    For example post 1 listing to 40 cities at $0.50 per cities.
    Is there such a function already?
    Thank you
    Probably because that option does not exist, logic would say to place the ad above those cities, say region or state level. Logic would also say that if blue widgets belonged to the state, that blue widgets would also belong to the cities below that state, but flynax system does not do that if you dial down to city level it leaves it out.

I remember a long time ago, talking about this logic but flynax did not see it that way from memory. as it stands there is no option to allocate to multiple lower multiple levels ( but this should be how it works by default, you should select the top level and by default it should show all lower levels thus avoiding this problem )

Your best bet is to look at a custom job by flynax or manipulate the levels that can be selected on the front end / add listing maybe to state or region level? to have what you want currently you would need to have 40 copies of the ad in all of the upper levels just to make it happen, highlighting the incorrect logic with this, its working back to front for better terms. But I may be wrong, I usually am at least once a day, and other can shed some light on this.

Pete
    Last edited by Pete Young; May 2, 2019 at 02:16 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

This functional doesn't exist and it will cost you a lot of money. Because need to create many many things. If you want you can a new create and we will discuss about it there.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread