+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SQL querie to generate URL's from listings

SQL querie to generate URL's from listings

Hi, is there a way to generate a sql querie to get de url's of each listing?

i mean, if i run this querie: SELECT * FROM fl_listings i get all the data from that table, and i understand the url is generated from the title separated by - and other stuff, is there a way i can do this? i need get all my listings with latitude, longitude and the url of each listing, thanks in advance!

Are you sure you need listing ulrs for all listings at the same time? Because it can load your server too much in the future.
    In the file reefless.class.php exist method: getListingUrl you should select all data from listing and call this method.
    You can see examples in the class: ftp://includes>>classes>> rlListings.class.php find by: getListingUrl
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Are you sure you need listing ulrs for all listings at the same time? Because it can load your server too much in the future.
    In the file reefless.class.php exist method: getListingUrl you should select all data from listing and call this method.
    You can see examples in the class: ftp://includes>>classes>> rlListings.class.php find by: getListingUrl
    First of all thank you Viktor.

Yes i need to generate each url of each listing, i need to generate a kind of report for each listing with that data, id, latitude, longitude and url, i can't achieve with that class or maybe i'm a dummy , i'm only need to do this one time at month

+ Reply to Thread