+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TextLink to refine Search box

TextLink to refine Search box

I have implement the following code to create textlink that lead to the refine search box.

It works well on my PC but somehow it does not when i use the Ipad, it could be the onclick event

anyone can advise how to get this to work well?

================================================== =============

<!-- refine search block country -->

<div class="refine" style="display:none;">

<form method="{$listing_type.Submit_method}" action="/listing/advanced-search/search-results.html">

<input type="hidden" name="action" value="search" />
    {assign var='post_form_key' value=$listing_type.Key|cat:'_advanced'}
    <input type="hidden" name="post_form_key" value="{$post_form_key}" />
    <input type="hidden" name="f[b_country]" value="" class='b_country'/>
    <input type="hidden" name="search" value="" />

</form>
    </div>

<!-- refine search block tpl end -->

<div><a href="javascript:;" onclick="javascript:jQuery('.refine form :input.b_country').val('viet_nam');jQuery('.refine form').submit();">> Viet Nam</a></div>
    <div><a href="javascript:;" onclick="javascript:jQuery('.refine form :input.b_country').val('united_states');jQuery('.r efine form').submit();">> USA</a></div>

Maybe I am wrong but check the java script _ does thid work on Apple?
    Free Advertising at Fyndklippet.se

Hm strange style of coding, not sure will it affect to something or not but here is the links with javascript code in our style

<div><a href="javascript:void(0)" onclick="$('.refine form input.b_country').val('viet_nam');$('.refine form').submit();">> Viet Nam</a></div>
    <div><a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="$('.refine form input.b_country').val('united_states');$('.refine form').submit();">> USA</a></div>

+ Reply to Thread