+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrade to 4.7.1 Fatal Error

Hello Viktor

Its news for me that I have few customizations. I added only fields like whatsapp and some others using flynax and I did some css chage like font colors .

Regards
    Alex

I suggest you create a new ticket with the upgrade request. Our developers will solve it I hope.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor

After you mentioned that system should show a lot of errors I installed 4.7.1 and replaced database and css from backup. Admin area version 4.7.1 doesn't look like demo and plugin export import show to be installed but is not with other not installed plugins.

Regards
    Alex

Hello Viktor,

I am encountering a similar problem. I recently upgraded from Auto Software 4.5.1 to 4.7.1. Here is the message I am getting:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method rlCategoryFilter::hookPhpListingTypeBrowseQuickSea rchMode() in /homepages/12/xxxxxxx/htdocs/xxxx/xxxxxx/classes/rlHook.class.php(186) : eval()'d code on line 3

I got the above message only when the listing types: Nig Cars, EU Cars.... on the main menu are clicked. I am using Auto Nova template.

Please do you know what is wrong?

With best regards

Frank

Did you implement all patches? From 4.5.1 to 4.5.2 then to 4.6.0 then 4.6.1 and etc or implemented only 1 patch?
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Yes, I did so. Step by step to 4.7.1.

With best regards

Hello

Do you have video how to do correctly upload all patches.

Regards,
    Alex

Hello Frank,

You can create a new ticket with the problem and we will solve it asap or you can send ftp access to my PM and I will check and solve it too.

Hello Alex,

We have a post dedicated to the upgrades: https://forum.flynax.com/showthread....ersion-Upgrade
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor

I know that post but nothing work in real update life.
    I installed 4.7.1 on subdomain and when I added database from my live site Error show PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method rlMultiField::prepareGet() in /home/sexarsco/dev.sexars.com/includes/classes/rlHook.class.php(185) : eval()'d code on line 27
    instalation 4.7.1 + database from live website = error This kind of update wouldn't need patches but in reality doesn't work.

Regards
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread