+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Media Query Overlapping...

Media Query Overlapping...

Hello,

Edit; It's driving me mad, the problem that I can't escape from is that when I make changes in desktop view, then look at it in mobile, the alignment (margins are out of place in mobile, and if I do the opposite - mobile first, the desktop is out of alignment ) I need someone with a good eye for css to help. I am pretty sure it's only in the media queries.

I am pretty certain that I have some media query overlapping issue going on, but I am having quite a hard time trying to figure this one out...I can only describe this by saying the margin/padding is the problem. Login and click through the website. I was trying to adjust the content-padding and it went down hill from there.

Any help greatly appreciated to speed things up!

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; April 27, 2019 at 10:27 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello Brian,

Would you please show us on screenshots with some arrows and explanations it will be better. Because I don't understand what do you mean and where is problems.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have included Screenshots for - Category Page, Listing Type Page, My Listings Page, My Profile Page, Payment History Page, And Post Ad Page

This post will only have category pages (I have five images)

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Brian,

Would you please show us on screenshots with some arrows and explanations it will be better. Because I don't understand what do you mean and where is problems.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Listing Types 6 images (last one will be in next post)
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Listing Types Images continued 1 plus My Listings 4 images
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

My Profile Page, Payment History and Post Ad Page Images:

Complete!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello Brian,

All changes need to do in styles. You did all wrong styles yourself into styles.css
    I have changed some styles. Please check your site again. Don't forget to clear browser cache.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor,

I understand you have changed some styles. I have cleared my cache, and still looking through the fixes, I don't want to make another mistake like this, if you could tell me where I went wrong, in terms of changes in the mobile side that were affecting the desktop version that would be great. I understand there were added media queries like with decimals, that was because I really couldn't figure any other way to get it done.

Thank GOD for your talent, Viktor!

Brian

Hello Brian,

All changes need to do in styles. You did all wrong styles yourself into styles.css
    I have changed some styles. Please check your site again. Don't forget to clear browser cache.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

All I have changed is the styles in the style.css file. You need to learn google chrome console functional and you can fix it quickly yourself.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

It appears to looking good, I have made a backup. Finally moving past the css.

Brian
    All I have changed is the styles in the style.css file. You need to learn google chrome console functional and you can fix it quickly yourself.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread