+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone noticing any unusual issues with Google Chrome?

Anyone noticing any unusual issues with Google Chrome?

Hello,

Update 2: Not sure where the issue is, but I am pretty sure re-arranging the media queries will fix it. It's not that something doesn't function, it's the way it functions that is the problem.

At 1500px the tabs above the map appear, but I want them to appear at 1200px I know it sounds easy, but I really am beat up with the css,

I would appreciate it a lot if someone can take a stab at getting it work to those specifications. (reason for specifics is the menu above changes to mobile at 1200px and that would make sense to make the map do the same) I only realized a day or two ago, when testing after I thought I was 100% finished.

Update 1: No problem with chrome, problem with a media query. Fixing in progress.

I am not sure if this is a css issue or a browser issue, but I am thinking that it's a browser issue (with chrome/chromium). The issue is on my website is that when I zoom out (less than 100%) my site goes desktop version, and when at 100% or more it's going mobile version.

As far as firefox is concerned I don't have this issue. Is this a bug with google chrome/chromium, or is this a media query issue do you think?

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; April 14, 2019 at 07:07 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Update 2: I think it is styles. Open styles.css file at line: 9295
    find code:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and replace to:
    Code:
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Still not right. I am trying to figure out how to make the tabs above the map at 1200px and above.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Update 2: I think it is styles. Open styles.css file at line: 9295
    find code:
    Code:
    and replace to:
    Code:
    Last edited by Brian Jester; April 16, 2019 at 12:31 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

And what is not right? I have changed the parameter which I wrote above and see the results on my screenshot: https://prnt.sc/nchmaw
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    And what is not right? I have changed the parameter which I wrote above and see the results on my screenshot: https://prnt.sc/nchmaw
    Hello Viktor,

Sorry for being a pain. I have fixed the issue, I know this kind of change is not too important to most desingers, but for me, well, I hate to admit it, but it's one of my pet peeves. I have resolved it. If I post something like this, it's most likely not that important for most, but some I think can understand. We are all different.

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread