+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cron do not remove image files from expired listings removed

Cron do not remove image files from expired listings removed

After i set a day ( like 30 or 60) for removing expired listings in AP>Basic settings>Cron jobs; cron job remove expired listings successfully but i am sure it don't remove expired listing images in folder files.
    There are no problem if i remove a listing, directly from admin listings panel or from trash. It will remove both listing and images. (Flynax 4.7)
    Please check it and let me know if you have the same problem.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; April 17, 2019 at 11:18 AM.

Of course, it should remove images. I suggest you create a new ticket with the request and we will check and solve ASAP.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Hello Viktor, I finally found the problem and the solution.
    It happens only for users who have been enabled trash box. The problem is in includes/classes/rlListings.class.php
    Please find function deleteListingData and look at below If condition block.
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    As you see Viktor, when this function has been called by cron file; it simply goes to return true line and the remaining codes will not be run; and this is the reason for not removing images folder from expired listings by cron job.

I recommend below solution:
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    I hope, it will be fixed in next version.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; April 18, 2019 at 10:01 AM.

Hello Bahram,

Thank you so much. I have created a task for our developers. He will fix it in the next version.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread