+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: agent dealers pages doesn't have it's meta title and this is Bad for seo

Question agent dealers pages doesn't have it's meta title and this is Bad for seo

agent dealers pages doesn't have it's meta title and this is Bad for seo for example if there are company called "MPX Real Estate" then the company Agent page meta title should be "MPX Real Estate" but it doesn't
    for ex:
    this agent called "CleaningUSA" then the meta tile should be CleaningUSA but the meta title now is "Agents"

https://realty.demoflynax.com/cleaningusa/

Go to Admin Panel >> Account types click edit type and add fields for meta data.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Go to Admin Panel >> Account types click edit type and add fields for meta data.
    hello Viktor

but this is for meta description and meat keyword that are no filed for Meat title and this is what iam talking about even flynax official demo agent pages has no meta titles

Yes, you are right. I suggest you create a new ticket and we will create it for you. Also I have created a new task for the next version.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

hello viktor
    Ticket ID: ING-899198

Hi Mahmoud

Did you get a solution on this meta info for the dealer page? Would you mind sharing if you did?

Hi Samuel
    Unfortunately, the problem has not been resolved to this moment

Am not sure if this is correct way but I have tried this hack and seems to work.

Includes > Controllers > account_type_inc.php

*Just above this line:*
    $page_info['meta_description'] = $rlAccount->replaceAccountMetaFields($account_type, $account, 'description');

I have added:
    $page_info['meta_title'] = $account['company_name']; company_name is the field for dealer's business.

One can play with if statements to suit their page I guess.

when this problem will be solved ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud Khedr View Post
    when this problem will be solved ?
    You'd better create a ticket as mentioned above

because this issue was not included in the last update list due to its priority

but we hope it will be solved in the future update

+ Reply to Thread