+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nova Template question?

Nova Template question?

Hi,

I'm working on the new template and my first question is how do we add category to the blue top long bar? I apply the new template and it doesn't show that bar at all.
    Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 12.45.51 PM.jpg
    I have been looking at the demo admincp page and still can't figure out how.

Regards,
    Wei

Hello Wei,

you should go to Categories > Categories > your category > Edit > Category menu > yes

and also add category icon below

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello Wei,

you should go to Categories > Categories > your category > Edit > Category menu > yes

and also add category icon below
    Ah thanks Rudi,
    I was scratching my head for awhile.

Hi guys,

Is there fixed header Menu for nova template that need to be activate somehow? Or is it not available?

Thanks
    Last edited by Wei Hong; April 4, 2019 at 04:35 PM.

As it's described in the blog post "the header banner does not have a designated area and simply hangs 'in the air' "

so it will require modifications to return it back to top
    Last edited by Rudi; April 5, 2019 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    As it's described in the blog post "the header banner does not have a designated area and simply hangs 'in the air' "

so it will require modifications to return it back to top
    Got it, thanks Rudi,

I think I should read the blog post for more info

Hi FLynax team,

In nova template,

In listing detail page, is there any way I can set a field group to show its listing fields in 2 column, but still have the listing title visible ? I tried to copy the common listing field (edit in field_out.tpl and listing_detail.tpl) and yes, it shows 2 columns but the field group title just like the common field group. So I remove my group key in listing_detail.tpl and keep the rest, and title show up but then its field would only show in 1 collumn

Hi Flynax Dev.,

In listing detail page, is there anyway if I can stick a left side content box (key: nbox_1) in mobile view?

I add the following in block_manager.tpl
    {elseif $block.Key|strpos:'nbox_' === 0 }
    {assign var='block_class' value='stick'}
    And it does stick on mobile on all pages, except listing detail page, i check content.tpl and it seem 'order' is the cause.
    Is there a simple tweak for this?

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread