+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General Nova Bug report

General Nova Bug report

Hi Flynax,

As I'm working on this template I would like to make this thread so me and other customer can report bugs that they ran into. First bug I found is the service tag (bathroom, bedroom, square foot) and other listing field that supposed to be hidden, will be unhide when user click more listing

On homepage
    https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/
    The first listing of real estate shows OK, but other listings afterward will result that listing fields bedroom, bathroom, and square foot become unhiden. Please see picture
    Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 6.33.05 PM.jpg

You can see the bugs by click load more listing 3 times on flynax homepage https://classifieds.demoflynax.com/, then you will see listings on attached pictures

Thank you
    Last edited by Wei Hong; April 6, 2019 at 11:44 AM.

Hello Wei,

I have checked it and all working properly. When I click 'Load More Listings' I see new listings and sometimes the system load automobile listings where fields like: (bathroom, bedroom, square foot) doesn't exist that's why the system is not showing it but when you click on the button again I see property listings and all fields there.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Wei,

I have checked it and all working properly. When I click 'Load More Listings' I see new listings and sometimes the system load automobile listings where fields like: (bathroom, bedroom, square foot) doesn't exist that's why the system is not showing it but when you click on the button again I see property listings and all fields there.
    No Viktor,

it's not the automobile that I'm talking about because it has no hidden field, you should click load more listings 3 times, after the third time you will see other real estate listings, that is when you see the fields (bathroom, bedroom, square foot) shows both on the service tag and info fields below title just like in screenshot like this, see after Rent

Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 7.55.11 PM.jpg

Jump this up for new week.
    Have a great one guys

ok, thank you for the report

I've added a task regarding this issue

we'll fix it soon

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    ok, thank you for the report

I've added a task regarding this issue

we'll fix it soon
    Thanks Rudi,

Would you mind sharing the fix here with us? It's a bit too obvious when user click through a few "load more listings" and saw that awkwardness

You can add a temporary solution to request.ajax.php

add another case: at the bottom:

PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code

Thanks Rudi,

I can confirm that this fix the problem

+ Reply to Thread