+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some Suggestions and Sure I may be filling some parts wrongly

Need some Suggestions and Sure I may be filling some parts wrongly

Hello Flynax Folks,

Noob here and need some suggestion as to how properly fill up the Pages. The Attached Page is a Sub-Category Page, under "Acura". I have highlighted the area in the bottom portion. Not sure where I need some modifications as I go into filling up the Pages etc. Specifically I am puzzled about " Listing Meta Description". if I am doing it wrong and where does it shoe on the front-page as a visitor.

I will really appreciate your suggestion.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not sure but attaching another screenshot to highlight only the area I am concerned

I believe the previous screenshot is little blurry and I have attached another image of the area in concern.

Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guru
    Listing meta description > {listing_status}, {description_add} | {country_level3}, {country_level2}, {country_level1}
    Listing meta keywords > {title}, {description_add}
    Listing meta title > {title}
    How I had mine set up, probably do not need meta keywords your call. and yes make any combo words and options as you wish.

Specifically I am puzzled about " Listing Meta Description". if I am doing it wrong and where does it shoe on the front-page as a visitor.
    Meta is what is shown in search engines etc. the description section above meta will show to visitors
    Last edited by Pete Young; March 29, 2019 at 07:27 AM.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread