+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pending ads

Pending ads

Hey. I found a bug. When a user placed an ad on 03/03/2019 and wanted to edit on 03/25/2019, then after checking the moderation the publication date was updated. Although it should stay 03/03/2019
    Write which file to change so that there is no error.

gifff.jpg

c7c39e1785.jpg

Hello Vitalik,

It is not a bug it is the feature
    Go to Admin Panel >> Basic settings find the tab: Listings and line: Update posting date of listings after upgrading
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

You do not understand me. Situation: The user posted an ad on March 3, the publication of the ad 30 days, then April 3 it will be expired.
    But if the user edits the announcement on March 26, and the admin activates it, the announcement will change the publication date to March 26 and will be expired on April 26.
    Update the publication date should be after the ad is considered to have expired

March 3 to April 3 is actual cut off. time for ad. But user edited on 26th March so its again expired date extended correct ?

Hope Now Viktor can understand the problem.

I have checked it on my local machine on the latest 4.7.1 version and all working properly.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Hi,
    What exactly did you edit the listing? Did you change the plan as well or just info like price, product description?

Viktor,
    Best wishes.

Repeat my actions and you will see. When an ad is moderated, I enter it and activate it, and then the date changes.
    http://www.screencast.com/t/6Zw64MGAMH

Yes, I found it.

Go to ftp://admin>>controllers>>listings.inc.php

find code:
    PHP Code:
    Only registered members can view the code
    and remove or comment this code. Then save and check again.
    Viktor,
    Best wishes.

+ Reply to Thread