+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Packages Page

My Packages Page

Hello,

Update: After looking into your demo, I noticed it was doing the same after logging into the flynax demo, and going to the My Packages link.

Update #2: Also, regarding that entire section, (standard: 5 of 1, Featured: 5 of 1, and expiration date) is that referring to just the package that I currently have (the free package) or is that for all packages? The reason I ask this, is because I wanted to put that part under the actual Free listing package. See screenshot.

Update: #3: If I am not mistaken, that is for the number of Pics and Videos that come with the package, is that correct? So I can remove the 'of #' part (example 5 of 1) and just keep the 5 (that being the number of the feature) that is included in the package (ex: 5 pictures), correct?

I don't know if this is an issue but it seems like like it might be. It's when I login and go to the my package page and on this page, I see

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Code:
    Code:
    And also the renew button under that...My question is what is the Standard 4 of 1 referring to? I just hit the renew button, and it now says 5 of 1. I still don't understand what that is referring to.

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 27, 2019 at 07:41 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello,

Actually, it refers to the number of available listings and how many is already used
    Last edited by Rudi; March 29, 2019 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudi View Post
    Hello,

Actually, it refers to the number of available listings and how many is already used
    Ahhh Ok,

That makes much more sense! I Appreciate that clarification Rudi!

Thank you again Rudi!
    Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello Rudi,

I thought I would ask another question on top, (as I haven't received a return on this ticket yet)...

Are you aware of as a logged in user how the My Packages page actually works?

Let me explain...When I log in to my website, and click the my packages page, I am supposed to see the listing packages that I have paid for correct? Well, on the flynax demo, AND on my site, it only shows the Free Package, and then on the My Purchases page, (my-packages/purchase.html) it doesn't show all the packages that are enabled, it only shows the featured package. I think there is something that needs to be looked on those pages. I can disable the Purchase New Package button to hide that page, but even then the My Packages page still doesn't show other packages like Bronze, Gold or silver packages either (even if I purchase them using paypal sandbox mode).

Is there a problem with those pages?

Thank you
    Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

You shouldn't confuse 'My Purchases' page with 'Purchase a new package' on 'My packages' page

My Purchases is related to shopping cart plugin and displays bought items (listings)

Purchase a new package displays all available listing packages (not purchased)

You shouldn't confuse 'My Purchases' page with 'Purchase a new package' on 'My packages' page

My Purchases is related to shopping cart plugin and displays bought items (listings)

Purchase a new package displays all available listing packages (not purchased)
    I am still confused. Let me ask this:

Does the My Purchases page have anything to do with 'regular purchases'? (without using the shopping cart) If no, then where would the user keep track of their 'regular purchases' meaning purchases that are not shopping cart related?

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

My purchases page is related to shopping cart plugin only and has nothing to do with listing packages/membership plans

My purchases page is related to shopping cart plugin only and has nothing to do with listing packages/membership plans
    If I don't have the shopping cart plugin, is there a way to disable that link from the my account link menu? Also, is there a way to only show that link if the plugin (shopping cart) is installed?
    Last edited by Brian Jester; April 6, 2019 at 02:08 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello Rudi,

Sorry the crazy post, it's all because I didn't check the pages section, and simply uncheck the box to display the My Packages page on the account menu. That was my whole issue. Too much stress in this world

Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread