Thread: CSS Help

Threaded View

CSS Help

Hello,

Edit: This problem was resolved by bed rest.

Tip: When your tired, you need to give your mind a rest . If you change something like content-padding or controller-area, you need to change a specific element in that area, NOT the content-padding or controller area itself (sometimes, if that still don't work, try changing/adding the css into the tpl file itself). I should have noticed that but was tired.

I am having a little problem here, I am sure you guys are familiar with this. I am changing the styles like
    Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    and when I do, it worked for one css element, but then changes for another element on another page. Can someone help me a bit in this area in terms of when to changes these styles and when not to, I can't seem to find the correct style otherwise that will change the elements I want to change.

My content pages have lost their css style, I know what I did to throw them off, but I don't know how to make it work without affecting other pages.

I made some additional media queries to the bottom of my style.css to prevent mixup, but I did make other changes as well.

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 25, 2019 at 03:44 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian