+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick Form Tabs

Quick Form Tabs

I have a 'Condition' data entry with 'New' and 'Used' options.

Can Data Entries be linked to Tabbed Data if the Data Entry used is also connected to a listing field? When I try it, the Tabbed Data section in the Listing Type no longer shows the 'Condition' Data Entry.

The reason I want to use the data entry is because I want a page with just new or used cars using Field Bound Boxes.

EDIT: I just found that it isn't possible to use Field Bound Boxes, Data Entries and Tabs together because tabs require radio or checkboxes and Field Bound Boxes require dropdowns: https://www.flynax.com/files/manuals...arch-forms.pdf

Does any have a work around for this? The tabbed search on the home page is perfect but it's imperative that I be able to link to just Used or New conditions.

EDIT 2: Maybe I could add two Condition fields, one a drop-down and one a radio. Most of the vehicles are imported via XML and manual entry would be rare, but honestly, clicking one extra field if I'm manually inserting a vehicle isn't a big deal. 'New' vehicles will only ever be inserted via XML and private sellers will only be allowed to add 'Used' vehicles. I think if I set the default condition to 'Used', this could work.

Sorry for rambling...I just find it best if I write this down before I implement it. Plus, if someone has a better way, feel free to share

Thanks,
    Jason
    Last edited by Jason Barbour; March 21, 2019 at 10:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread