+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not sure if this is a bug in Firefox, Chrome or just me...

Not sure if this is a bug in Firefox, Chrome or just me...

Hello,

Edit #1: I have included a screenshot to show. Also, I have added media queries into the css file, (at the bottom) I am not sure if that had any thing to do with the problem. (Search style.css for Brian, below that you will the media queries)

Edit #2: This was resolved with rest.

I am coming along quite well after having some frustrating moments with adjust css the last few days.

I have run into an issue in the min-width 992px - 1199px range on both Firefox and Chrome browsers (at least from my end) In particular, I am on the post ad page with the category selection area. The problem is that the Category box (after you select a listing type) is shorter than the first box but only in Firefox, but if I adjust the height in the category-select.tpl file to 300px like below:

Code:
    Only registered members can view the code.
    Then Chrome looks good. The listing type box and the category boxes line up in height, but NOT in Firefox (disabled select category button is out of alignment, and category box don't line up). If I change the same height value to 355px then Firefox looks good, but not chrome. Can someone see what might be the problem?

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; March 25, 2019 at 03:45 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread