+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mass mailer / Newsletter Plugin

Mass mailer / Newsletter Plugin

I have installed this plugin, I signed up, confirmed the email, but then I checked in the admin panel for the signed up email, and it doesn't show any emails even though I did confirm it.

Ps: I didn't create the newsletter first, I just signed up and then check the admin, but then after that, I created a test newsletter, and then signed up again, and still didn't get the email in the newsletter plugin in admin panel. How can I resolve that?

Although, I don't see the email in the admin panel -> Newsletter plugin I have tried again to sign up using the same email I tried with originally, and it's saying I am unable to signup with that email because it's already being used (for the newsletter signup form)

Update: I still didn't figure out the above part, but it definitely works, and I see under the newsletter that you can select by user account types and I did then when I click the send button I am able to see the email accounts and choose who to send the newsletter to, but I don't know why the other tab (Subscribers) does? Is that a work in progress/bug? I still love the plugin, however!

Update #2: I did just notice on the Registration page that a new option is there to Subscribe to Newsletters, maybe that is how the subscribers get added to the subscribers tab in the newsletter plugin? I am not sure and don't feel like registering another account at the moment.
    Last edited by Brian Jester; August 10, 2019 at 01:25 AM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Guru
    it is not in as a listed member per se it will be separate in the options for the email section.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread