+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post Ad page adjustment...

Post Ad page adjustment...

Hello,

I would like to make my post ad page have an adjustment. You know when in mobile size, the choose listing types go from spread out to a drop down appearance? I want the drop down appearance for the listing types to start at 1199px and below. And also, there is a gap on the post ad page, just below the stellarNav menu and the div for the listing types/categories div. Can someone fix that for me?

Thank you guys!
    Brian
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello,

Here is a couple of screen shots to explain this issue: Notice how the first image is at 1199px the listing types drop onto two lines? (this issue continues down to 767px) I want to resolve that by making the listing types div look like the second screenshot, which shows how they look (vertically) from 517px to 767px. Can you make the listing types div at 1199px to look like 767px (vertically)

(767px and below is when it looks good)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

Hello Brian,

Your accident very specific, that's why I have changed styles on your site. Please check your site again. I hope it shows as you want.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Brian,Your accident very specific, that's why I have changed styles on your site. Please check your site again. I hope it shows as you want.
    Hello Viktor,That's exactly correct, but can you make it the same from 768px to 991px? It appears on two lines in that screen size too.

Here's a screen shot of 768px:

This is how I want the above to look like:

Thank you very much!

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Jester; February 27, 2019 at 08:13 PM.
    Thank you - Your Welcome
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread