+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wildcard Subdomains and Admin Panel.

Wildcard Subdomains and Admin Panel.

Dear Flynax and community,

I would like to add two subdomains to my main domain :

cars.domain.com
    motorbike.domain.com

These subdomains being copies of the main website. And I would like to be able to manage thesemodel.jpg 3 differents websites with different admin panels in order to set different configurations for page (logo, search boxes, etc). But keeping users to use same USERNAMES & PASSWORDS on all sites.

Is that anyway possible using Wildcard Subdomains and one Licence ?
    Please could you give detailed instructions in order to realize that ?

Best regards,

You can't. You have to buy 3 licenses for that to happen and then ask support to setup sync registration and login so user can use same login credentials on all 3 sites. There is plan for the plugin to sync user data on multiple flynax sites but it hasn't been released yet.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    You can't. You have to buy 3 licenses for that to happen and then ask support to setup sync registration and login so user can use same login credentials on all 3 sites. There is plan for the plugin to sync user data on multiple flynax sites but it hasn't been released yet.
    ? I might be wrong but if you use sub domains on the one main domain you can choose to copy your licence to those subdomains of that domain, what you can not do is use the same licence on different domains, maybe a clarification from flynax ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thank you for your answer !

Pete Young, do you have any clues on how I could realize that using Wildcard Subdomains ?. I think that this issue was already reported and that there is an actual solution for that but I don't know where to start...

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Young View Post
    ? I might be wrong but if you use sub domains on the one main domain you can choose to copy your licence to those subdomains of that domain, what you can not do is use the same licence on different domains, maybe a clarification from flynax ?
    Oh yea, it probably work. Need clarification from Flynax though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandre Bonneau View Post
    Thank you for your answer !

Pete Young, do you have any clues on how I could realize that using Wildcard Subdomains ?. I think that this issue was already reported and that there is an actual solution for that but I don't know where to start...

Regards
    As Pete suggest you need to create the sub domains you want and then copy your flynax file to those domain and set them up individually.

Guru
    I suggest, 1 clarifying with flynax first, then asking them how to set this up as I have never done it before, maybe even paying them in a custom job to set it up for you ?
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

+ Reply to Thread