+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: PNG preview doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I thought you was able to recreate the bug? You mentioned changing detail of listing would delete its' pictures, did you not? If they can't recreate the problem they can't fix it.
    The BUG is all images are get disappeared after added the listing sometimes after. Its happening every listing sometime if we update something from admin or user side.Not sure when it will get disappear but it will sure.

I think its BUG in Auto cropping images coding.

Checkout this Video.

https://youtu.be/6OxqXtrw2fc

Tested by changing Admin Panel---> Basic Settings -->Pictures ---> Width and Height

Result is this on DEMO Site..

Q12.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    I thought you was able to recreate the bug? You mentioned changing detail of listing would delete its' pictures, did you not? If they can't recreate the problem they can't fix it.
    Wei Hong..I'm Sorry ,not able to understand what your trying to say..

This BUG i'm not creating or recreating. Please try to do one Test listing on flynax DEMO site. image with YouTube video and just wait for 10-30 mins time. Your images will get disappear. If you do test you can understand.

Viktor from Flynax team he added a listing on my website to test this issuse his listing images was two times disappeared. Again he updated with new image.

When you add listing it will looks good fine (So don't think now its not a BUG wait and see).

The problem will start after some time when ? How? why? this questions still not answered.

Sorry for my poor English.

+ Reply to Thread