+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: PNG preview doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    Seriously guys? You meant 4.7.1?

On flynax demo the site is restored/refresh which deleted everything and get back to the state flynax staff setup every hours so if you make any changes on flynax demo it's be gone after not longer that 1 hours.

My site version 4.7 does not have this issue. Listing posted with images plus youtube video have image and video remain, nothing is removed after days. ((
    I'm a bit confused after reading this
    Thank you Wei Hong...
    I haven't Updated 4.7.1 still . My site running on 4.7.0.

I agree flynax demo the site is restored/refresh which deleted everything and get back to the state flynax staff setup every hours. In This One Hrs Time its self Demo site test listing images got disappeared.

What the root cost for this isuuse still not yet find.

Let me know if you change any code!

Also, I have checked my listing today and all looks like correct That's why I asked you all steps for reproduce the problem.
    https://www.youtubeknock.com/videos/...icles-100.html
    in listing exist 2 photos and 1 youtube video.
    Viktor,
    Flynax technical department,
    Best wishes.

If I Update 4.7.1 this problem will get Fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post

Also, I have checked my listing today and all looks like correct That's why I asked you all steps for reproduce the problem.
    Hi Viktor, Wait for 24hrs , Still not completed 24hrs of Your Listing update done.

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post

No Code Change Done...

I will Tell you the Steps How I follow the Add listing.

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

This is the steps.

if the problem happened after a duration of time I think it's probably host service auto delete function. I'm not sure but I used to have that problem with xenforo while my host provider security auto scan and delete files that they think was bad. Let's wait and see about Viktor test listings

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Hong View Post
    if the problem happened after a duration of time I think it's probably host service auto delete function. I'm not sure but I used to have that problem with xenforo while my host provider security auto scan and delete files that they think was bad. Let's wait and see about Viktor test listings
    Oh Okey..Thank you..Let's See Viktor test listings. Today

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    I confirm, it happens in demo.
    Let me explain what I did.
    I added a listing with a picture and YouTube small movie.
    Everything was normal. Then I reduced pay date column for 1-2 days from admin panel/listings and surprisingly it happened !

Okey..We dont know how its happening...

Today still now its working fine...yesterday posted listing When it will disappear I don't Know normally it will happen 24 hrs or before that. Let's See

As of now today images working fine.....I don't know tomorrow what will happen.

Wait and See..

+ Reply to Thread