+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PNG preview doesn't work

Do You Mean.. Listing getting Expired or Inactive ..But In Admin panel its showing Active See attached IMage

MMK.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Viktor View Post
    Hello Ramu,

Please check my video: http://www.screencast.com/t/rRQ6tcGNav
    Hi Viktor, I dont Know did you understand the Problem or not...While Posting images Looks good. its for me also..Its looks fine...But Next day every image getting disappeared.

I Explained with Flynax Demo website see above post attachments. Even you posted a listing that also next day its gone..You know very well.

Your not understanding or What ?

I dont know how to explain...any of other flynax users need to test there website by add a Listing with YouTube Video link

You mean, when add a listing with an image and an YouTube link movie, next day the image will be disappeared. right?

As you probably know, all listing images save in files folder in your site root. I mean ftp>your_site_root>files

Please go to this folder and see if the image physically still there.
    Last edited by Bahram Soltanirad; February 28, 2019 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahram Soltanirad View Post
    You mean, when add a listing with an image and an YouTube link movie, next day the image will be disappeared. right?

As you probably know, all listing images save in files folder in your site root. I mean ftp>your_site_root>files

Thank you ...Bahram Soltanirad.

Yes..When add a listing with a YouTube Video next day image will be disappearing...

If its My Hosting Problem? But I added a Test Post on Flynax DEMO site also the same problem image got disappeared..

Anyway I will check on my FTP also..If possible can you try to add a listing on your website as test listing..and we can find the root problem...

Thanks again..

I Checked ftp>your_site_root>files

Two ads folder and there images only available. This two folders are currently working fine on my website.

Other listing images not available on Ftp > files (see attached images)

Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpgPicture2.jpg

Please Guide me what is the issues..

Your Attached show us some images physically are there. i was confused. Disappeared images are there in files folder or not?

Your Attached show us some images physically are there. i was confused. Disappeared images are there in files folder or not?
    No, Disappeared images not in this folder...I dont where it is .

Just now one of my user added a listing that images also now added...But Old (I Mean one day before added listing images not here)

See attached image. Location which I selected is correct right?

sssq.JPG

I confirm, it happens in demo.

Thank You very Much Bahram Soltanirad...

So Its Flynax BUG right?

Seriously guys? You meant 4.7.1?

On flynax demo the site is restored/refresh which deleted everything and get back to the state flynax staff setup every hours so if you make any changes on flynax demo it's be gone after not longer that 1 hours.

My site version 4.7 does not have this issue. Listing posted with images plus youtube video have image and video remain, nothing is removed after days. ((
    I'm a bit confused after reading this

+ Reply to Thread