+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unfinished listing name

Guru
    ? nobody gets to see the listing until its completed, except the user ? it would make little to no difference as to what was written there but maybe I am wrong, anyway have a good day.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

"an incomplete listing wont show ? as in your picture or at least should not, and if title was compulsory there is no way to get to that picture ? maybe im off track as well ?"
    - As I could understand you here, you probably didn't think of the one step form. In that form the user can skip the title.

"? nobody gets to see the listing until its completed, except the user ? it would make little to no difference as to what was written there but maybe I am wrong, anyway have a good day."
    - I'm very open to suggestions but in this case I was only asking where can I translate the word, that's why all other comments I count as off topic. Have a nice day too.

Guru
    Sure, I will keep your name in a special place, so I don't mess up again sorry about that.
    Getting Started or Starting Over with Your Classified Site? then Get Ready Set Fly V 4.7.1 > quietSecrets.net

Thank you, I appreciate that

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar Apostolovski View Post
    Thank you, I appreciate that
    Your all good buddy because you confused me, first you asked me to explain ?

I don't understand you. What's your point?
    and then you tell me
    that's why all other comments I count as off topic
    not even I can keep up with that. anyway been a long day for me.

Look dude, I told you even before that. Read the thread from the start.
    I asked you to explain only because I barely understood your point in that sentence after reading it few times.
    The point is: I appreciate when people like Bahram Soltanirad give concretely the answer you need.
    Your comment going off topic ---> you would want to make the title a required field then to avoid this being blank ?
    I wanted to translate the word and you don't had the solution for that.
    Again, thanks for the suggestions.

Guru
    Im not your dood, but alas If in trying to help you, I in some way upset you, for that I appologise.

+ Reply to Thread